Rainy Martini

June 02, 2012

a quick update


Hi guys! I haven't checked my blog (or any other accounts) for like, 5 days!! The posts you saw are actually scheduled. Bwahaha. Thank heavens (or the earth, or strawberries) for that.

So yeah, forgive me for the late replies, and I promise I'll do my best to return your comments/messages/e-mails. Hmm, so what happened? There are so many stuff I want to write about; serious ones, mind you.

Furthermore, I finally got the photos I took from Janine's Facebook albums and the one above is just a teaser.

A literal teaser........

Ugh. I'm actually attempting another lame joke but my mind suddenly switched off and I forgot where I put the remote. Mwa. Ha. Ha.

In answer to your questions, the camera I used for the A Late Summer Day's Swim (lame attempt on spoofing A Midsummer Night's Dream lol) posts was my aunt's Sony cybershot.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rainy, it's been a while! :D
    The Scrump doll is so cute! I actually prefer it more than a Stitch doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be waiting for that post! Hehehe, you know me, I kind of like stalking your blog everyday. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are too awesome ♥ Just really!:) Looking forward to your next posts >:)

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤