Rainy Martini

June 19, 2012

out of the loop


I CAN HAZ A DOMAIN NAME. Bwahahahahahahahaha. A big thank you (and non-pervy hugs) to Nadine! Thank you, thank you sis! I was so surprised!

Thank you!

What was previously rainymartini.blogspot is now wishfortherain.com! I still have to revamp my blog and everything, but I'm still busy with baby-watching my super adorable cousin and other stuff at home. I can't even check on my blog and other online accounts. The layout is also temporary. I had less than 2 hours to code and I actually started from scratch, which was stupid because it ended up looking like my previous one.

I miss visiting your blogs and reading your posts. Oh gooood.

I promise I'll be back soon! I still need to organize this messy blog.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous21/6/12

    GIMME YOUR DOMAIN. FATGAYPERSON. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon LOL SHUT UP MARION.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome sis i know u truly deserve it and I really remember you when I read "rain" heehee :) Looking forward ur awesomeness here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. Your own domain! *envy*

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤