Rainy Martini

June 30, 2012

i wub you

This is where I write my current poems. I had neglected my relationship with pen and paper, and I'm trying my best to get it back. At first it was a tough job. It had been a while since I last wrote for real, after all.


On my previous post, I had mentioned that Caedwyn kept messing around with the stuff I was trying to photograph.


When I took the charm away from his hand.


My heart ached; I felt so guilty and so evil. So I gave it back.... only to find it inside his mouth.


Sorry for the bad quality. The phone I used can take good photos but only with natural light. And my editing was bad lol I used the same curve and didn't bother adjusting anything.

It's so stressing at home. July tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. LOL, everything is edible for those below 7 years of age xD
    Your charm is really cute by the way :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldn't even tell that those were phone pictures, i thought they were taken using a camera! x) just shows what an awesome photographer you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cynthia same goes for me. The only thing stopping me from eating this laptop is the lack of whipped cream. LOL

    @faith oh god thank you thank you ;___; I'm so glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Caedwyn is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I couldn't tell they were phone photos! And Caedwyn is so cute ! (amazing name, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's like you used an awesome camera like the other said you know :) Caedwyn must have thought it was edible because it looked sweet. Heehee.

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤