Rainy Martini

May 03, 2012

Pourquoi moi?


My head hasn't been getting along well with the rest of my body. As I had tweeted, both my shoulders have been bombarded with choices and I still feel so unsure what to do.

My life, my canvas. I'm the painter. Oops, I lost le paintbrush. Oh god.

If indecisiveness were a sin, I'd be in hell. Or heaven. I mean, if you like to believe that sinners go to heaven and vice versa. Sometimes I pleasure my mind with that kind of thought. Whimsical, in a way. A bit creepy too.

Hey, I am creepy.

I'm sorry for the past few days. I didn't want to go through this, and the only way out (I believe) is to rant about it. Rant. Maybe, in the future, I'll get to read this post and think "FUFUFU RAINY SO STUPID WTF".

Yeah.

I only have one question though... why me!?

14 comments:

  1. *hugs Xiaoyan*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw I love your new layout. I hate pink but since it's yours, I love it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Irina LOL I DID THIS SHIT IN AN HOUR. AND AFTER THAT I COULDN'T GO TO SLEEP. Expecting a huge bout of headache later.

    Gaah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pssst you forgot the home button.

    @Irina SECOND TRY STILL IN HUFFLEPUFF. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Shawn I put one liao. just below this :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Shawn LOSER. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you changed your layout again? Pretty, just like your previous ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your layouts *__*
    D'aaaw, I'm not sure what's on your mind but don't rush your choices, take time to think about them, even if they do give you a headache.

    PS: Get a new paintbrush :3 ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. silly me didnt see the tagboard button above.. lol.. :) but since ive already clicked the comment, so here u go:
    BEST SKIN EVER..!! IM SO IN LOVE WITH IT..!! SO VINTAGE...

    *aishhh, what is this kind of comment anyway??*

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice photo and your layout is soothing
    anyway,artists are most likely to have headaches.I'm a victim of 3 artists in my family,i am enslaved when their headache strikes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy the way you write. :) Your layout is pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!!!
    I love your blog!!
    I just found it!!

    I made a blog a month ago and i would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/


    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤