Rainy Martini

May 02, 2012

my mind is full of leaves


I've had this photo for years now. So my question is, what do you see?

Me? I see an upside-down Tarzan, previously naked but he accidentally slammed into a cluster of vegetation as he was yelling "Walaolaolaolaolaoooo!!". Not to mention swinging on a knot of thorny vines. Feeling lazy so he didn't bother removing the damn leaves, and he probably thought "FREE UNDERWEAR FTW". Damn thorn stung his palm so he let go. Nose-dived on a mound of earth teeming with chubby worms. Got half of his body buried. Again, feeling lazy so he didn't bother yelling "walaoalaolaoalolao" to call Jane for help. So yeah, he grew into a tree a few days later. Teehee.

That's what I see. I dunno about you though.

I know Tarzan yelled "AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~" on the film but you might play the sound a bit differently in your head. And I know you're all pervs. Jk. Just kidding okay?

I am but I could be right, too. Looool.

Truth is, I wanna blog about something but I can't. And I shouldn't. I wanna write about it, as some sort of creative release... it's so unfair, these restrictions. How I wish there were none. I've been trying hard to stray my own mind away from this topic.


It's like, everything's on my hands now. I feel so alone.

Everything is, basically speaking.

Herh? Wrinkly hands after minutes underwater. Teehee again.

Shawn, see my middle finger? That one's for you. You know what you did! Ugggh you! But it's so funny omg I think you deserve the ring finger, too. Now go nom. 

Aaand I've been watching a lot of anime recently, having some sort of manga break to say the least. I'll try not to read a shoujo/guro for two weeks!

Love love love Mawaru Penguindrum~



So on my watchlist are...
  • Mawaru Penguindrum
  • Honey & Clover
  • Clannad
  • Clannad After Story
  • Amaenaideyo
  • Lovely Complex
  • Shugo Chara
  • Loveless
  • More Bleach
  • More Fairy Tail
  • Ao no Exorcist
  • Kobato
  • Bartender
  • Ah! My Goddess
  • Probably gonna add more

I'd already watched most of the completed ones, but I still feel like repeating. And repeating.

Gonna watch 'til my heart explodes. I don't know but when I spazz over anime, I seem to abandon my anime tumblelog. But when I spazz about kPop or jPop, I run my anime tumblelog and leave the anime one alone. At the moment, the only one running is ichigohanabi, filled with yummy stuff and Asian fashion posts.

Doki doki ♥

4 comments:

  1. Perv-minded! :P LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah blah blah shut up :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I can totally see what you see. That's a very interesting photo. Now that you describe Tarzan I don't think I can really see anything else in that photo and what it is. :P

    I always hated getting wrinkly fingers after swimming. I haven't gone swimming in a while though. Looks like you need some new nail polish! ;)

    I don't watch much anime... even if I wanted to, I don't have much time! D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to watch anime but idk what happened.. Lol

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤