Rainy Martini

May 30, 2012

A Late Summer Day's Swim III

The last part! You can find the first and second part of this post if you scroll down or press Older Posts at the bottom of the page *shrugs*

An iced flower from Anne's cake. It was her advanced birthday celebration that day, too.


My piece of marble cake. I didn't like it to be honest. The frosting, I mean. Oh well.


Sarah wading towards the deeper parts of the swimming pool. There were no deep ones though. Just deep deep for her, but LMFAO the deepest only reached the middle of my chest! And I'm only 158cm. I instantly understood why there was a "No Diving" sign posted.


My lifeline!



The going-home was the highlight of the trip!! At least for me.

There were so many people and very few vehicles so...

WE RODE IN A CONTAINER VAN!! YES, THOSE VANS YOU SEE THAT CONTAIN FURNITURE, FOOD AND OTHER LARGE STUFF.


I was exhilarated! It was my first time riding in one! LMFAO.


I felt like a block of ice, or a really antique dining table. It would've been more fun but I was sitting with strangers too. Bah.
So there you go! That's how my late-summer swimming went. Whenever I saw a group of teenagers laughing, I felt like crying because I totally missed my friends! I kept wishing they were there but of course they were not.

Imagine the fun we would've had...

*cries*

6 comments:

  1. lol,a cantainer van!? how did it go? was it bumpy,I see in the photo you're sitting on its floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I tried riding that too!! When I was young and we were force to move house, we rode a container van. It was really fun, I felt like I was a secret agent or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are nice pictures.. The flower from the cake looks nice and the marble cake looks yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you can see the detail in the styrofoam cup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may say that your family got a bunch of kids. Hihi. I'm sort of jealous with that, coz mine have lots of adolescents instead. :( It's hard dealing with them. They're emotionally (and hormonal-ly?) unstable. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤