Rainy Martini

December 20, 2011

maison de mon ami

Last Saturday I went to Marion's house on Village East to help him with their org site layout. Actually, it's not help, I coded the whole thing. Lol. My original plan was to drop by at Denese's but didn't end up so. She had errands and I thought we'd only take about 10 minutes, not enough time for catching up and kissing each other's foreheads.




Those are my hands. It was hard to shoot with low light. Marion took this obviously.


Marion's. I took this, focusing on the keys on purpose.


OH GOD THE SWEETEST PUP IN THE WORLD. Meet Bosing!


And their Siberian husky... I never got to know its name. Beautiful eyes... *gasps*




My Monokuro Boo coin purse. Yesterday I freaked out because I thought I lost it, it had my flash drives and memory cards that contain awesome/important/lmaolmao files. It wasn't until almost midnight when my little brother asked, "If I found it, what would my reward be?" So I bribed him and he fished it out of his pocket! Naughty naughty. I'm doomed though.






So there. I took light photos but I'm reserving it for Christmas!

14 comments:

  1. omg how do you edit your photos to become like that? do you change the curves or something? it looks amazing! oh, and i LOVE siberian huskies. the eyesssss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Addie thank you ♥ yeah, it's not just the curves though, I do color fills, blendings, vibrance and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bby! YOUR HAIR IS AWESOME OMG.
    I WANT LE HAIR. I WANT IT WANT WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm never going to post a single comment here every again. Truth be told.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GEEZ SHAWN YOU JUST DID.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sticks tongue out*

    ReplyDelete
  7. whatever shawn you stop bullying my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA. here comes my salvation

    ReplyDelete
  9. i thought you were on my side T^T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, siberian huskies. I never liked sport dogs (or if they were). I adore toy dogs like ours more. Although we have 2 sport dogs, I like small ones for cuddling purposes. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Michael tbh I prefer mini dogs too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww.. I love Siberian Huskies, My german neighbor got one named Winter, always ended up laying down at my mom's yard. lol You take amazing photos bby. Love your hand playing the piano photos. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww.. I love the photos sis! :) lalo na yung sa piano! ang cute rin ni Bossing!! nakakagigil! grrrrrr.. :D

    Yung friends ko dito may Siberian husky rin sila.. pero I like the look of that husky more. :)

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤