Rainy Martini

December 25, 2011

Joyeux Noël!



No need to say it again for the third time though. I hope you had a good night partying, drinking/eating, exchanging gifts and hugging people. For kids who slept through the occasion, now's the time to open your promising gift boxes under your Christmas trees, or check on your sock to see if mommy/daddy snuck out last night to play Santa.

Me? I'm good, I'm good. But it doesn't matter ok. What I want is for you guys to enjoy yourselves. Gimme coffee/milk/bubble tea and I'll be fine. You still have a few more days before the holidays end. Boo.

So, tell me, what did you get? (That is, by the way, a rhetoric in which I do not expect any response because I'm forever alone. But if you feel like sharing, you are more than welcome to do so.)

Ok ok, who among you got drunk last night? Lol.

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! :3
    -zena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got so many gifts, And I surely enjoyed this year's holiday! :)

    I didn't get drunk but I did some serious drinking lol. :)

    You aren't alone girl <3 No one is :)

    Grysh
    http://gryshco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got a bunch of presents from relatives and friends :D The eve and last night was a blast! Merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for New Year but still can't accept that holidays will end soon! Must-seize-every-day! :D
    Advance Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤