Rainy Martini

December 10, 2011

images aléatoires

Just trying to fill this somewhat empty blog...

This is not a recent photo of me.


My little brother Sean and his birthday cake. It kind of doubled as his wife that night, too. LOL.


The plane got delayed and everyone kind of got sleepy so I took the opportunity to snap a sleeping shot of them strangers! I'm so evil I can't even.




Sunset at the highlands. Gives me the creeps.




This is the 30th post in this blog. I don't know if it has some meaning or whatever, but I just want this post to be filled with dizzying, if not nostalgic colors. Also, I don't want to bore my readers with my irascible but heart-felt rants and ravings.


PS, Congratulations to us, lazyasses for finally updating our gay blogs: Izzie, Tqa. May we continue blogging in the name of ourselves. *rolling on the laugh flooring*

11 comments:

  1. That cakes makes me drool.. U at the airport? where were you? Hong Kong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY MUST YOU MAKE A PRESIDENTIAL STATEMENT IN THIS COMMENT BOX!?

    I see I see, maybe just ignore? You don't reply my tumblr messages to you. I received Irina's Xmas card btw. So funny lah the photo. Got yours leh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. was trying to. it was you who opened up the topic lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! OMG. Another person who likes to take photos of people sleeping :P

    Love those clouds <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creepy clouds is creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know but I think those pictures of the sky and sunset is really beautiful. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg... cool photos you got there...
    you have a talent really!!
    anyway.. still waiting fo ur email...^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are really nice photos! :) and, indeed, congratulations on your 30th post. :) It is really good! I like the second to the last and the last photo that you posted! :)

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤