Rainy Martini

October 19, 2011

le fait de se soûler?

New layout. I wanted to make it appropriate for the season but I'm in a great hurry. Stuck with a painfully simple layout instead.

I was browsing through my brother's "from iPhone" folder in his laptop when I found these...


Oooh ze bar. I think they were taken during his friend's 18th birthday party. Awesome venue. The last time I'd been in one was about a year ago. When I was 16. The first time I went inside one? 15 years of age, I was with my party girl of a mother, brother, and his girl friends. And now I'm turning 18, I can't even go near one. Ironic. Huff.


I can't help but add that three nights ago I got so tipsy while playing cards I laughed my head off the whole time. It was Kate's big sister's birthday. Nel and I stayed there for two nights. Trust me, I didn't want to go home but... oh well.

PS, I know it's confusing. I mean, I said the last time I went to a bar was when I was 16. My birthday's falls on November so...

7 comments:

  1. where's the third photo!? you shouldn't have kept it hahaha! show it to us lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i'm 21 and i've never been in a bar before. well i guess i just don't like places like taht.. Adavnce happy birhtday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you are so me!
    I went to my first night club when I was 17 but now I'm 20 I can't go near any of it.
    Not because I can't but because I don't want to.
    hahaha
    Maybe we realize the older we get, the more responsible we had to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Light photos are your forte I think. Not to mention macro. You're good at this I wish you had your old camera with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh LOLJK the photos are from your brother's. You're awesome at light shots nonetheless. Want a 1D for your birthday? Ask Siwon. Lol.

    Sorry for the spam! And baobei: xiaon zhaogu

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, bars. Me and my friends go on those kind of places too, just to relax and unwind after a very stressful day at school. :P But I only go there with my friends that I trust. haha. just to be safe. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice new layout hehe ~

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤