Rainy Martini

October 05, 2011

danna anniversaire

Last August 20th, Danna celebrated her 18th birthday. In the Philippines, a girl's 18th birthday should be the biggest (or one of the biggest) birthday celebrations she'll ever have. That includes 18 roses and stuff. And some choose the bar or the ballroom as a venue. I don't know why but we call it "debut". A debut to womanhood? Maybe. One thing's for sure, I won't be celebrating mine. I wanna break traditions and have a big party on my 19th. Shit I feel old.

There are photobooths of course. I'm with the same folks! Marion, Kate, Denese, Nel, and Carle. I should've posted this weeks ago but the photos laid forgotten in my folder. And there I was trying to think of what to post. Sheesh. I am not myself.

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY TO MAKE THIS POST LONGER. Shit lah shit.

Just... scroll!








This post sucks in the writing department I know I know.

12 comments:

  1. Your nail polish was hot pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of all the things you could've noticed, WHY MY NAILS!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. belated happy birthday to your friend, Danna :)

    cute photos sis.. nakakamiss na tuloy yung photobooth moments ko dati with my friends. hehehehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. belated happy birthday to your friend, Danna :)

    cute photos sis.. nakakamiss na tuloy yung photobooth moments ko dati with my friends. hehehehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday to your friend. :) Nice photos!
    And I've never had a big birthday party. My 18th birthday was relatively quiet, celebrated in...school haha. I'll make sure I have a bigger 19th birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marion looks weird as always.
    (And if you're reading this, Marion, JK 8D)

    OMG YOUR WEIRD TRANSPARENT-Y HAT +1

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg. I suddenly remember my 18th! :)gaah! I feel old too. :) I had huge celebration too! And that was the first time I got drunk. haha. :P Looks like you had fun! :)good luvk with your 19th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. idk loh. oh look you wore a witch hat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Izzie lol of course he does. gay man lahhh

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're just the gayest. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Xiaoyan, you know you are (spoken in Aussie accent)

    ReplyDelete

- You are free to speak
- Comments will be returned
- Respect my opinions, too
- I love you ❤